Terms and Conditions
By posting a job announcement, you agree that you have
read and understood the following conditions, and that your
announcement complies with these rules.
- The Job Title field must be an actual job title, such as
"EFL Teacher" or "Teaching English to Adults" or "Business
English Instructor" and not a list of cities or other descriptive
text. PLEASE do NOT put the location or the salary in the job title field! This information is shown automatically.
- Only one position per post. Please do not announce multiple
positions in the same posting.
- Legal Positions Only Minimum qualifications listed must be sufficient to allow a teacher to legally work in the country where the position will be held.
- "Volunteer" position disclosure Any unpaid or volunteer positions MUST have the word "Volunteer"
in the job title field. (Please note that we will generally not
post volunteer positions where there is a cost to the participant.)
- Verifiable contact information required. Job announcements with suspicious or illegitimate-appearing
contact information (such as only an email address from Yahoo or
Hotmail or other free email service and no other method of contact)
are not allowed. If the
only means of contact you have is a hotmail or yahoo or similar
address, please do not bother to post.
- Specific jobs only. Job announcements must describe a specific job - no general purpose recruitment announcements.
- Give sufficient detail about the position. Job announcements must include sufficient detail about the
At a minimum, include information about required working hours,
subject(s) to be taught (e.g. conversation, grammar, general
language instruction, etc), and ages or levels of students.
Please do not post announcements which consist mainly of
statements such as "See website for details."
should not have to click through multiple pages before deciding
whether or not to apply, and announcements without sufficient
details will not attract qualified candidates.
- Check your spelling and grammar! Job announcements with obvious spelling or grammatical errors,
abbreviations such as "u r the best" or "ur gonna go" or "pls send us" are not allowed, and will be removed. Remember: you are trying to
recruit English teachers -- please don't ruin the effectiveness of
your post by careless errors in spelling or grammar.
- No marketing "hype." Job announcements posted with inappropriate capitalization (too many capital letters or words posted in ALL CAPS) or with
blatant marketing-hype type language ("Best Job Ever!!!" "Great Position for Couples!" "Enjoy Scenic Downtown Tokyo!" "Work and Play in China!") are not allowed.
- No duplicate postings. Duplicate job announcements are not allowed.
(Please edit or remove your original post first.)
- Explain HOW to apply! All posts must give instructions on how to apply for the position.
- No warranty: This service is provided without warranty of any kind,
including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for
a particular purpose. The Linguistic Funland management reserves
the right to edit or remove any announcements that, in our
opinion, are not useful for teachers.
- Automatic removal: All posts are automatically removed by the system upon their
Application Deadline date. Should you wish to extend the application
deadline after that date, you must re-post your announcement.
- Announcements that do not meet the above criteria may be
removed, with or without notice. Multiple violations may
result in the company or organization being banned from
posting to this job board.